Saturday, September 16, 2006

Went to the Kent Ridge park today for a Guides event.
Dinah, Insyriah, Valerie, Ade, Yl, Anyu, Zubaidah, Jie, Pf & me participated in the event.
Mrs Loh wanted both PF & me to assist her,
so I didnt take part in the competition.
Oh so sad.

Dinah, Insyriah & Valerie went for the event,
while the rest of them excluding PF & me went to be road marshalls.
HA HA HA.

That big big board.

Dark :D

Nature.
Blah.

GG! =D

The other participating schools (:

PF & me were super slack can.
The others were busy doing gadget making & running around.
So Mrs Loh wanted us to go walk around for half an hour.
:D

Long flight of steps.

Hehh hehhh..

Saw Anyu, Zu & jie during our walk.
Super loads of mosquitoes.
They told me something that really freaked me out.
We wore track pants to Kent Ridge,
to prevent mosquitoes from sucking our blood.
But yet, some of us got those awful bites.
& you know why?

Cos they stuck their mouth & whatever stuffs right through our pants & suck our blood!
EEWW.
Just by thinking about it gives me the creeps.

Saw this freking cute dog along the roadside.
This "shemale" is super cute.
Like the male dog in "Lady & The Tramp" :D

Attempting to pat the dog (:

Aww, how sweet =D

I love the way you look at me (:

We didnt win.
We're NOT suppose to win the competition.
Cos we're one of the organising schools.
People might gossip if we did win :/

This "ANGMOH" guy came & kept talking to us.
Super super arrogant!
He on-ed his bluetooth device,
& went to search for devices.
My bluetooth was on at the moment,
& he said, "Who is Joycey?"
Dots.
All of us hates him can.
He even climbed on exhibits!
Which was not allowed.

Went back home.
I got car-sick again.
Nausea again.
CRAP!
I dont want motion sickness!! >:o(

First time eating it :D

Bought all my ingredients at IMM for the trying out of my dish after that.
Macaroni & Cheddar cheese :D :D

PF & jie helped me prepare the dish over at my house.
The melting of butter was super stinky la.
But it didnt turn out the way I wanted it to be.
Oh wells.
Im gonna try it out again later on.
All the best to me :D

Went to play bball with jie & PF.
Sweat! HA HA HA HA.
So damn fun la.
I love them :D

Chatted with my client, Darius just now.

&. ecyoj :D sacrificed my pride; says:
you got lose weight anot?
·$14doTa.AllSTaR·$6Wif ·$21ElEmEnT.Td·$62 says:
sadly no
&. ecyoj :D sacrificed my pride; says:
wah! hm.
&. ecyoj :D sacrificed my pride; says:
i give you suggestions.
·$14doTa.AllSTaR·$6Wif ·$21ElEmEnT.Td·$62 says:
like??
&. ecyoj :D sacrificed my pride; says:
for example, you wanna try & make your own salad?
&. ecyoj :D sacrificed my pride; says:
v v easy :D
·$14doTa.AllSTaR·$6Wif ·$21ElEmEnT.Td·$62 says:
salad i dun eat
&. ecyoj :D sacrificed my pride; says:
must eat! good for you!
·$14doTa.AllSTaR·$6Wif ·$21ElEmEnT.Td·$62 says:
i eat fried veges onli
·$14doTa.AllSTaR·$6Wif ·$21ElEmEnT.Td·$62 says:
salad so wad.

Haiyo~
I really really hope he can at least lose some weight.
There goes my EOYE for my F&N.
GO DARIUS!
:D :D :D

BOO.
BBALL! =D

I cant believe I still like him.
After so many months.
I still do recall about the happy moments.
I wonder if..

Dream on.

APG ROCKS!
I guess only Jo & the rest knows what Im talking about.
She cuts herself & tells others.
OMG.
What a _____

IM ADDICTED TO AUDITION!
Just got my license.
& I've advanced to level 6!
It was super scary la.
>:o(
Yay! But I still passed! :D


Hai shi na mo de ai zhe ni.

No comments: